If you are an Internationally Educated Nurse looking to work in the UK, we want to hear from you!
We are actively recruiting Registered Nurses and Allied Health Professionals from the Philippines, India, New Zealand and Australia for new and fulfilling careers in the UK. Internationally Educated Nurses from any other country are also welcome to apply.
We work closely with a number of NHS Trusts throughout the UK and have lots of great opportunities available in a variety of general and specialty areas.
Why choose Drake Medox
- We charge NO FEES to our nurses
- We work with only the best hospital employers
- We offer the best candidate experience
- We support our nurses throughout every step of the process
- We offer FREE training and preparation for CBT and OSCE
- We offer FREE training for English Language exams (IELTS and OET)
- We will advise and assist you through the visa application process
The BEST candidates
for the BEST employers
with the BEST support and training
so that everybody wins!
UNRIVALLED SUPPORT FROM DRAKE MEDOX!
Another great example of how we help you to succeed.
'Become a UK RN' is a new and valuable resource and part of the Clinical Pocket Reference series, compiled by an experienced team of nurse educators and our very own international nurse recruitment specialist, Mairead Murphy.
This valuable guide assists Internationally Educated Nurses to prepare for the NMC registration process, the Test of Competence and for their role as a UK RN.